The CFC is pleased to announce the 2022 Student Competition Repertoire:
1. Yuhwa by Adolph Hailstork
2. Sonatina Mvt III (Allegro giocoso) by Eldin Burton, any edition.
1. Sonata in G major, Mvt I (Cantabile) and Mvt II (Allegro) by G.P. Telemann, any edition.
2. Adoration by Florence Price, arr. by Elaine Fine. Available on IMSLP.
1. Vivace from Sonata No. 1, op. 3 by J.B. Loeillet
2. Menuet from L'Arlesienne Suite No. 2 by G. Bizet (edited by H. Voxman)
Thank you to our 2021 Flute Festival Guest Artists and Presenters!
You took us from Chicago to the Cosmos and Beyond...
For those who were not able to be with us live for the festival, we are pleased to announce that the video recordings of the events are now available through the Festival Portal and will remain there for the rest of the season.
Remember this is a "members only" resource so you must be logged into the CFC site with your user id/password combo.
The Chicago Flute Club has a little gift for our nonmember friends. We have had so many requests to watch our September 19th, 2021 Fluting with the Stars event with the one and only Paula Robison, we decided to make this recording available to the public.
We invite you to view (click on image left or link below)
"Stop, Look, and Listen: An Artist's Life ~ Conversations with Paula Robison" on our YouTube channel.
Festival and Competition Sponsors